Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year. Having small children makes it hard to go out, and even if you had someone to watch the kiddos you don't want to be out too late cause most kids are up at the butt crack of dawn. My in-laws came over at 12:15 so we could go next door to our neighbors house for their little shindig we were invited to. Going to bed at 3am and waking up at 9:30 doesn't do the body good. B.J. and I were invited to 4 parties and wanted to attend all of them but it just didn't work out. It was a lot of fun having my in-laws in town, they are wonderful to my kids. My kids are the youngest in my husbands family so they sure get a lot of love from them. On my side of the family there are a lot of kids so Major and Dallas love being over there and playing with them. Christmas was so fun with the kids they bring such a fun atmosphere into the holiday. I am kinda sad it is over but B.J. and I have so much to look forward to. We haven't heard about our house yet still waiting and waiting and waiting. I hope and pray things works out with this house. Whatever is supposed to happen will.

2 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

I know with kids it is hard to go anywhere for new years. It is good to hear that you had a great time with family. I think that is what is important, to make and share memories with those you love. I pray that all works out with your house

Lyle and Jaime said...

Lucky girl! It seems like we never get to go out without the kiddos! I would take a little lack of sleep for it. Your family pictures are awesome! You look gorgeous!