Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Romantic getaway





































Wow B.J. and I have made it 7 years can you all believe it! We planed a trip to Catilina Island for our combo anniversary and Valentines day presents. So on Feb. 10th we drove over to my in-laws house cause they were so kind to watch our boys while we went over for a night. Catilina was so beautiful, we were right on the ocean the water was so blue the trees were so green and it was the most relaxed I have been in a really long time. I am so greatful for my husband B.J. he made the trip so fun and romantic for me. After we got back to my in-laws house we stayed there for 5 more nights and just played ,ate good food, went on walks, and went to the Orange County swapmeet.( If they dont have it then you dont need it.) Seriously. Here are some fun pictures of the Island.

10 comments:

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Congrats on the 7 years! Ty and I are 5 years this year where does the time go? Your boys are so big. I love the bugs life pic, so cute.

larsen family said...

Looks like you had fun! I glad you were able to enjoy time together.

Tanner and Shasta said...

Oh my gosh first I must comment on the butt shot of Dallas. I was laughing so hard, then I showd Tanner and laughed even harder.
The pics from Cali look fabulous. Loooks like a blast, glad you had such a good time. See ya'll soon!

The McNeil Family said...

WOW what a nice treat!! A weekend without the kids, nice.. It looks like fun..

Larsens said...

SO FUN! ok, next time we want an invite!! those pics of your boys at the beach are adorable. you guys have been busy!

Elisha said...

It'd have better of been an awesome trip for ditching us on V-day!! We totally missed you guys, but I'm glad you had fun! Those pictures are gorgeous! We miss you guys!

Mindi said...

That looks so relaxing. What I wouldn't give for some time to do absolutely nothing. It looks like you guys had a blast. Congrats on the seven years by the way. There have been a few scares along the way but way to stick it out!!(J.K.)

Sandi said...

OK So fun!!! And what the heck has it really been that long since I have seen you! What a bad friend I am!!!!! I miss you so much. Your family is so dang cute Candi. We really must get together! Call me and lets get our boys together!
480-452-3179

xoxo
Sandi

Debbie said...

Hey---I know Sandy Stapley, too. Small world. Those pictures are the best. Nothing better than barefoot boys running on a beach. Happy Anniversaray.
Love, Debbie

Kim said...

Candi!!! What a fun getaway- you guys so deserved it. I'm so glad that you had such a fun time. You are gorgeous! And your boys are so stinkkin cute- they couldn't be any cuter! Ok, my blog is www.fabdoverlife.blogspot.com. You can even click on my name in the comment to link over to it. Nothing fancy but you'll have to check it out sometime. I LOVE my hair- of course. Thanks so much!