Thursday, June 18, 2009

TWO WEEKS AND COUNTING!

Yes, two long weeks and then we are going to the beach for almost two weeks. You herd right I am so excited to go to the beach we go to Huntington Beach to stay with my in laws. It is so nice of them to have us. Things are going really well for us, the boys are getting so big and they are so much fun. Dallas is starting to try and talk. This morning he said "Hi" to B.J. and we got all excited cause Dallas is turning 2 on Aug. 27th and the only word he says is "Gog" Major is officially fully potty trained! Thank the dear Lord. He has fought and fought us on this issue and one day last week he was bribed by a Transformer car at Walmart. B.J. told him if he went poops in the potty he would get him the car but if he pooped in his pants we would take it away. He has done so well and we are really proud of him. I am reading a really, really, really good book I got for my birthday. It is called "The Power of Now." Amazing read. B.J is doing awesome and I don't think I tell him enough how much I appreciate all he does for me and the boys. Staying at home with kids is a ton of work and I know he gets beat down sometimes. He is a wonderful father and our boys adore him.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love your header pic! Says a thousdand words in one shot. Nice tribute to B.J. Have fun in Cali. Say hi to Marla for me.