Saturday, June 6, 2009

Holly Crap I am 30!

Yes, sad but true it was my 30th birthday on June 1. and I don't feel a year older. The older I get the more I realize that our parents are still very young and it is just your body that gets older. I do not mind getting older it is just moving so fast. I had a wonderful birthday we went to Sunsplash with my mom, sister, sister-in-law and all the little cousins we had a ball. I have never seen so many interesting people in my whole life. Major and Dallas spent most of their time at the baby slides and it was fun to see them splash and have a good time. I am convinced that the majority of people have tattoos and I just might need to go and purchase me one so if any of you have any idea of what I should go get please feel free to throw your ideas out there. Maybe a long stem rose on my saggy tatas, or maybe a heart right above my booty crack! Yea probably not going to go there. We are headed to the beach for two weeks for the 4th of July and I cant wait. I will have some fun pictures of the vacation when I get back.

9 comments:

Denise said...

Yay for the 30's! Happy Birthday! Love the saggy tata tatoo idea. You will love it even more when you are 50!

Mary-Sunshine said...

Happy Birthday!!! I would have totally thought you were 24! I will forever feel 24....growing old is sad.....but I guess we all have to do it!

Unknown said...

Candy-
NO TATS---you will regret it--
It was so fun talking to you at Brookes wedding reception-
I remember when I turned 30 my darling husband took me to the horse races---WHAT THE?
I was like are you kidding me right now? however we never forget that night, so life and love and make memories

The McNeil Family said...

Happy late birthday!! I am laughing so hard about the tata tatoo, that's where I want mine..jk Have fun in California, we are going the week of the 4th too. I will be 30 next yr, I can't believe it I am getting old or you are right my body is getting old.

Valerie and Cameron Sparks said...

I don't turn 30 till July. I am holding on to my 20's. No it is not really that big of a deal. It is kind of weird though, when you think back to playing softball when we were little. Well live up your 30's, I know you will! You look great. That's all that matters. Have fun at the beach.

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday

Mary-Sunshine said...

Well, I didn't think we would have to wait for annie and spence. i totally thought we would get an invite to your bday party..... jk. remember you have our number the ball is in your court. we have been anxiously waiting for you guys to ask us out...

Trisha said...

30!!! Congrats Candy!!!
You look FANTABULOUS!!

Dana said...

Ya, great you turned 30 before me! LOL! I'm looking at 30 on November 14! Holy Crap we are getting old! I miss you!