Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween







We went to my parents ward Halloween party it was a lot of fun! Major got to ride a horse and Dallas got to walk around in horse poop. Dallas is my BUSY BUSY boy. I tell people that if I can just keep him out of jail I did my job as a mother. He has a rader built in him that just attracts him to messes and danger. B.J. installed cabinent locks when Major was a baby and they worked great. He would try to open them a couple of times, realize it was no use and walk away. Dallas on the other hand puts his back into it and litterally grabs the cabinent with both hands and jerks it back and forth 20 times as hard as he can until it opens. I call him Dally-turd because he is a huge turd. I could not live without him.

6 comments:

Tanner and Shasta said...

Ha ha ha... Ya kind of like when Dally is playing with his toys in the family room and I plug in my computer at the table? Then somehow within seconds he's over pulling on the cord. It's like he has surper-sonic hearing and can here me plugging it in! I love him.

Melanie said...

It must be the second child, boy howdey Ethan gives me run for my money as well. But my day wouldnt be complete without his crazy attitude. Cute boys you have

Coplen's said...

Sounds like my Tillman. Kennadee was an angel compared to him. He is into everything. Most be the second child thing. Maybe God gived us our best behaved one first so we will have more.!! :)

Denise said...

Looks like a fun party! Your kiddos look great in their costumes! I can't believe how old our kiddos are getting! It is amazing how they figure things out isn't it!

Elisha said...

Hey girl! OK, I am so glad to hear that (not for you) but it makes me feel much better as a mom that I never put child-locks on my cabinets. I really needed them, but I was just too lazy to do it. I swear Baylee would've done the same thing as Dallas! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!

Larsens said...

i love how excited dally looks to be donald duck! i wish we could have been there... i'm sure you guys missed us too... right?!?!?