Thursday, November 20, 2008

Family photo shoot with Leah
























We went to a park on Sunday and Leah (B.J.'s sister) took our family pictures. They turned out so freakin cute. Leah is an amazing photographer. She got great shots of my kiddos and having her in the family is such a blessing. I am hanging in there, I had a scratchy throat on wed. and by the end of the night I had lost my voice. I dont feel sick at all, but I do have a cough and I cant talk. The worst part is trying to yell at my kids or husband and not being able to. It so sucks. Major will yell "Mom" and I will answer him but he can't hear me so he asks 15 times and I have to go over to him and get right in his face so he can hear me. We are having Thanksgiving at my house for B.J.'s family it should be interesting our house is not that big. It should be fine. I better be over this crap by Thanksgiving, or I will be walking the Turkey trot.




9 comments:

Allison Claire said...

Candi! They look so good! Your family is adorable. I just posted some pictures of our family too. *Notice the beautiful hair! ;)
Allison :)

http://westyfamily.blogspot.com/

Larsens said...

oh my goodness! those boys are so dang cute. i love the one of major lying on the grass with his hands behind him... and the missing tooth. that kid looks so dang tough!

and dallas... what a ham! he is so cute too. how could you guys be done having kids... no way!!! you better not be.

and of course you and bj look great. no wonder you have cute kids!


sorry about losing your voice. that is always really irritating. and good luck with thanksgiving. we are having thanksgiving at our house with a bunch of spences teamates. i know it will be so much fun but i am in charge of doing the turkey, mashes potatoes, gravy, rolls, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin bars!! yikes! and i am no cook so this should be really interesting. i told spence there is no better way to lose friends then to mess up the thanksgiving meal... no pressure on me!

we miss you guys. hope to see you soon and PLEASE lay a big ol' fat one on those boys cheeks for me!

Melanie said...

What a darling family you have yourt boys are adorable

Denise said...

What a beautiful family picture. Are you going to put it on a Christmas card? Your boys are so friggin cute! And, as always your hair looks fabu!

Tanner and Shasta said...

So cute! I love them. You should get some wallet sizes printed of the boys! I'm sure everyone would love one, I know I would!

Alishia said...

Wow!! Your pictures turned out great. (Big Surprise!) I'm jealous! We haven't attempted a family shot with the twins yet.

Apparently, we are living the same nightmare right now. I've been sick and so have my boys. I'm hoping, also, that it is gone by "Turkey Day".

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

So stinken cute I love the one of you and B.J. you guys look great! P.S. I LOVE MY HAIR THANK YOU!

Elisha said...

Hey girl! Cute pictures! That totally stinks that you aren't feeling good...especially when you've been training for the turkey trott for so long!! What do you have going on this week? If you are free, give me a call! Oh, and I want a Christmas card!!!

Frandsen Four said...

Nice I wonder who did such an AMAZING job. Hmmmmmmm..... Love you!! They turned out great! XOXO Savannah