Sunday, November 2, 2008

Playing in the baby pool in October. What the crap is up with that?




Ok, these pictures were taken like 3 weeks ago I am ready to have cooler weather sick of swimming and all the pools are too cool but it is still hotter than two cats screwin in a wool sock. You can thank my brother Ethan for that lovely mental picture. Ethan has the best one liners ever we all wonder where he comes up with them . The other day we were at his house for Sunday dinner and he walked us out to the car and as we were there visiting he says out of the blue "Well, I'm hot I'm sweating like a petifile in chuck-e-cheese!" I'm still laughing out loud about that comment. Anyways, halloween was really fun Major was Batman and Dallas was Donald duck. I want to freeze my children so they never get big. It makes me sad to think how fast they are growing up. It blows my mind to think that someday they will be like me and I will be like my parents. The older I get the more I think we are all just young kids in older bodies. Kinda crazy.


5 comments:

Coplen's said...

OMG Candi!!! What the heck CREAZON!!!! it's hotter than two cats screwin in a wool sack, and I am sweatin like a petifile in Chuck e cheese. I am bustin my gut laughing about this. Girl call me or text me I need your phone #..

Melanie said...

I am so glad to see that the same Candi that I met years ago on the bus hasnt changed a bit. You are so dang funny girl

Anonymous said...

Candi you crack me up! I love how you talk:) Your boys are such little studs!

Alishia said...

What would we all do without Ethan's little sayings?? I am still laughing as I type this. Your family is awesome!!

Batman and Donald Duck, where are the pictures?? I agree with you that our kids are growing up way too fast. Can't we stop them somehow, I don't want to be old!!!!

Tanner and Shasta said...

Ok I want to kiss Dally's face right now. He's so dang cute.