Thursday, December 18, 2008

My big baby is gone for 4 days.

HELLO!!!!!!! I may go down as the laziest bloger in town or mabye it is that I have been working my *** off doing hair so everyone can look marvelous for SANTA. Anyways Melayne and her boyfriend Cory came down for a little vacation this past week and we had a ton of fun eating out playing games and just hanging. They left yesterday and took Major with them. My mother-in-law was with them too and they are coming back in a few days but how weird to have one baby at home? I miss the living crap out of him. Dallas seems to love being the only child and I think it is nice playing with a toy for longer than 3 min before Major runs over and grabs it. Well everything is going well, this is the first Christmas without Kamber and it is very sad, we miss her so much. Last Sunday we went to Ethans to eat dinner and after Ethan made a bonfire and Kylie, Tayler and Major frosted gingerbread cookies. I sat there and thought how much fun Kamber would have had and it just made me sad. There are days I feel fine and I do know deep down she is well and happy and I know I will see her again and then there are days I am so sad . Jenn and Ethan are amazing. I dont know how they are doing it, but they are. Christmas is a wonderful time I love it. I am so thankful for my husband, kids, family, job and all the many blessings we have. I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Love Candi

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I cant imagine the emotions that Jen and Ethan are going there. What a difficult trial thay have been faced with. I am sorry to you and your family for her loss. What a sweet reunion it will be to see her again one day and hug her and kiss her. Have a merry christmas

Elisha said...

Hey girl, last night was a blast! I miss hanging out with you guys! I need your e-mail address so I can send you that link to that site. Anyways,if we don't see you again before Christmas, have a great holiday! luv ya!

The McNeil Family said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas!! I heard you had the cuteest gift made for Jen, she told me about it when she got to California. I can't wait to see it.