Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thank the dear Lord it's over!

I have always had mixed feelings about Christmas I LOVE the spirit, decorations, family parties, FOOD and the whole shabang. I also am very busy at work and feel like my days off are a rat race. I do it to myself, for example I homemade my Christmas cards this year and it was way fun but I spent about 15 hours on them and around 100 dollars just on the materials. I had half of the cards done and B.J. told me I should go to the post office and make sure that they wouldn't cost a fortune. He ended up going and they said it would cost $1.17 a card to mail. I was pretty upset. I ended up hand delivering 25 of them mainly my family when I saw them and a few other people. Then two weeks before Christmas we went to the post office to mail my other 25, and the mail lady said that they were only 42 cents a piece. So I could have mailed them all anyway. CRAPY! Christmas overall was soooo... much fun. Major and Dallas are at the best ages for the santa thing. We are also very lucky to be able to see both families. I am sure I have gained a few pounds but it will come off after the treats stop coming, and I get back on my exercising schedule. I am so thankful for all of my family and close friends. You are all wonderful. I love you. I promise to be a better blogger in 2009! I hope you all have a good New Year! Here are a few pictures of our Christmas.

2 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

first of all how do you look that good christmas morning? and second, we miss you guys...you are such a good time. let us know when we can hang out!

Debbie said...

Debbie Garlock here----I love your stinkin' guts. Glad I found your blog so I can stalk you now, too. Merry Christmas, happy holidays and all that---too. You have a very cute family!