Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dallas and his nachos !!!!





Our church changed to 9:oo on sundays and the church is now true again for me(ha ha) .We went at 2:00 last year and the year before that we had 1:30 church. It was really hard with my boys naps to go at that time. Now we hurry home from church and feed my boys a snack and put them to bed. Dallas is at the age where he wants to feed himself so we go through about 4 outfits a day. He is my child that my mother cursed me with. Dally-dog is a pistal but sooooooooo... much fun and has the best personality. I dont think B.J. and I can make a child that isnt a spaz. REALLY!

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey---I have that same china at my house. We often serve the same menu on it. He's one cute guy---

Teri said...

Candi, this isn't the child I cursed you with. That will be a teanage daughter, that is when the fun really begins. Those boys are darling and very normal for that age. Don't worry it just keeps getting easier. HA Ha Ha!

LuvCarrie said...

I don't think you'd know what to do with a mild child!

Alishia said...

How funny! My boys haven't taken to nachos, but love guacamole. We have a similar mess when they eat that.

Don't you love early church! I'm jealous, we go at 1:00. Maybe we should join you some days!!

Mary-Sunshine said...

I just love those pictures! I hope you haven't promised him to anyone....he and el would get along great! then my little ones could marry brothers because major is all lynnies!

The McNeil Family said...

He is so cute.. i love his cheesy smile..

Tanner and Shasta said...

Holy crap! I love that last one, I need to come over and kiss his messy face.