Sunday, May 17, 2009

Nice ending to a really crapy week!

When I say crappy I really mean too much to do and not enough time to do it. I had a pretty good beginning of the week, Major and Dallas have been in swim lessons for 3 weeks and it was really good for them. B.J. and I have 3 major goals this summer and they are getting Major swimming on his own with NO floaties, pooping one the potty ALL the time and starting him in preschool in August. ( by the way our swim teacher was not real happy when we told her that Major used floaties last year, she said that when kids wear them they tend to think that they can float and it gives them an idea that they are ok in the pool all the time. I don't think we will put Dallas in floaties ever.) I took the boys over to my moms house and we had a ton of fun this week. Wednesday is my big work day and I have had a ton of work cause everyone has to be HOT for graduation right. I got to the salon on wed. at 7:00 and left at 9:30 and the worst part is that I sat down twice for 10 minutes. I was so dead. Then on Thursdays Mindi and I play on this volleyball league and this past Thur. we played the best team although we competed we lost all 3 games. Saturday was another crazy day I went to work at 8:00 and was 30 min. behind by 10:30 I was planning to be done by 4:00 and didn't even leave until 5:30. B.j. and I took the boys to Serranos and then went and got ice cream. Today was alot of fun for me after church the kids and I took naps and then my parents came over to eat. It was really nice to have my mom and dad all to our little family. We ate spaghetti and then enjoyed some burnt cookies I made. I want to tell my mom and dad that it was fun cooking for them and having them over. We love you guys.

3 comments:

Elisha said...

Wow, you guys really have been buisy! OK, that picture of Major is killing me!!! Little boys are so cute...especially him. Too bad I'll never get to experience one! Miss you!

0 said...

Candy I am not sure how this whole blogging thing works but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I wanted to send you a note yesterday but but when at the time i was sending it Bryan got stung by a bee. He is alergic so we had to get home. so HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Love you girl.

Alishia said...

Yeah!! Swim lessons are the best!! They are not full proof, but certainly help. You are right to take the floaties away. Our swim teacher told us that not only do they give your kids a false sense of security, they also hold their body upright, which will never let them learn to swim. None of my boys have ever used them!