Thursday, May 21, 2009

Remembering Kamber





























In Relief society last week (yes I went to church) I have been really good about going since it changed to 9:00. Anyways, we had a wonderful lesson about Joesph Smith and how he endured all his trials. As I was sitting there I thought about how different trials are for everyone and how they come at different times of everybodys life. In my profession I am very blessed to be so close to so many people. I do hear their struggles and I leave the salon sometimes very happy and other times very sad. On Sunday I couldn't stop thinking about Kamber and how hard it must be for my brother Ethan and my sister-in-law Jenn. I thought about how much easier it would have been for Joesph to say "To heck with it all!" and take the easier road. I look at Jenn and see her still smile back at me when I smile at her and every time I think in my head how can she smile when she has been through so much. I admire that she can go into a swimming pool and have fun with us. I honestly think we don't know how strong we are and we learn through our trials. I think the Lord knows we can endure things that we in our wildest imaginations think that we couldn't. I have seen a gal in the past and I guess you could say she is a counselor or therapist her name is Debbie and she told me that she believes that Kamber is a Guardian Angel for all of us in our family. I do believe we have angels all around us helping us everyday. I miss Kamper Bamper SO MUCH and I miss seeing her and Major play. Here are some cute pictures of our Kamber and her with Major. We love you Kamber.

3 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

Those are beautiful pictures! She is such a pretty little girl!

The McNeil Family said...

I had this lesson on mother's day wk.. I remember thinking the same thing about Jen. I cried, so much during this lesson. Kamber is our angel, i miss her so much. Thanks for sharing these pictures. They bring a smile to my face. Jen is amazing

Valerie and Cameron Sparks said...

Hey girly! I was lookin for my cousin and I came across your blog. How are ya? You just make me laugh evertime I see you, you are so funny. We sure had some fun times over the years. Your family looks like they are doing good too. I am going to put you on my blog so I can see what you are up to. Your kids are so cute. We are in Oregon right now. Leave me a message sometime, I would love to hear from you. csparks6.blogspot.com Hope all is good there. Val