Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dallas and Major in a police car!




I sure hope that this a one time thing and I never have to see my baby in the back of a police car when he is older. Dallas is definitely my strong, independent, fearless, crazy, tough boy. He is at the stage where he wants to feed himself and so he grabs the utensil out of my hand and flicks applesauce all over the place and when I tell him to "Let mommy help you!" He pretty much tells me to "SCREW OFF" in baby talk. Screaming, thrashing and shaking his head uncontrollably. Along with his FIESTYNESS comes the sweetest, happiest, lovable, little cuddler in the whole world. I LOVE being a mom. These pictures were taking at the beach, we had a family friend that came and showed all the boys his police car. Lights, siren and all. You should have seen their faces!


2 comments:

Larsens said...

we are so excited to see those guys again!!! i was lookin at your blog and ty came up to take a peek at the computer and he was SO SO excited to see pictures of "dawus" and "mayer". cant wait to tell him that they are going to be at our house. if i tell him now he'll never drop it until they actually show up at the front door!

Larsens said...

ps... happy late birthday! we didn't forget about you and we love you!!