Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our summer goals and fun times!

This summer B.J. and I had a couple things we were excited to get accomplished. #1 we wanted to get Major completely potty trained. He has been peeing in the potty for awhile but #2 was a little bit trickier for him. I bribed him like crazy but he wasn't haven it until about 2 months ago. Finally he got the hang of it and once he did it a couple of times it was way fast and now he is doing awesome. #2 B.J. and I were hell bent on Major swimming without our help all the time. He is a little fish and swims awesome. Dallas on the other hand has has no respect for the water and if we don't keep our eyes on him every single second it is scary. #3 we wanted to have a fun birthday for him he turned 4 on Aug. 4th we had a Transformer party he loved it. For the last thing #4 we wanted to get him ready for preschool. School started on aug 10th and Major loved it! It makes me so happy to se him happy and learning so much. Dallas is turning 2 on aug. 27th and it is soooo... crazy that I had him 2 years ago. He is either screaming cause he is happy, or wants something or pissed off about something the kid does not talk he screams for anything and everything. There are days I literally want to put in ear plugs cause I get a headache from his communication skills. I wish he would just talk. He understands if we ask him to do simple directions, but other than that he is just a screecher. I would take 10 of him if the lord would give me that. I am so blessed to have the kids I do and husband I do. I love them so much.

2 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

I guess Majors furture love intrests (Evelynne) invitation to the party got lost in the mail..... I will explain that to her!

The McNeil Family said...

How exciting that major is potty trained. I am tired of changing two diapers, so I am trying to get brynlee to want to be potty trained. Not working!! Oh well. Crazy how time flys and the kids get older. Brody will be one in sept.