Monday, August 31, 2009

Our house is for sale!

This picture was taken Nov. 26th 2003. We had just got our keys to move in. I remember how excited I as. This has been a really nice house for us we LOVE the area and ward. B.J. and I know it is not a Sellers market but we are not in a hurry to sell. With the new home buyer incentive for 8,000 the government is offering and the fact that our house will not be a short sale we are anxious to see if anyone is interested. We do not know where we will go in fact we are not even looking for a house until ours sells. If we do sell it we will take our time and rent for a few months and shop around. Kinda fun, kinda sad. There isn't alot of attachment to this home it has been nice, but B.J. and I will be looking for a single level, 3car garage, with a bigger lot. The prices right now are RE-DIC-ULOUS. We are excited to see what happens.

2 comments:

Kim said...

bah! How exciting!!! Move into my neighborhood! he he... I hope you find a great buyer and find a fabulous new place. I'm excited for you guys!

Trisha said...

Good luck Candi! We finally took our house off the market! We are staying put and yahoo .... we got a huge percentage reduction in our mortgage thru one of teh presidents plans.
Good luck! How exciting!