Thursday, August 27, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLAS!


How much do I love this boy? B.J. and I have said that its a damn good thing we got Major first and Dallas second cause we would have one child if Dallas was our first. He is a handful and in some ways I love his strong personality and spunkiness, but in other ways I am just flat out worn out period. Dallas was born about a week and a half early and has been so much fun to have in our family. He has his own agenda and is not afraid to tell ya. On the other and he is so sweet and will come over and cuddle you and gives the biggest kisses and he shares his food and toys with everyone he can. I love my boys soooo..... much and hope and pray daily that they stay this sweet. Happy Birthday Dally-Dog!

7 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

He is so dang cute.. Happy birthday to him.

Valerie and Cameron Sparks said...

Your kids are so cute! You can tell you are a good mom. My mom and Dad said thet saw you in Billy's ward too. They love you. When you think about it we go pretty far back. I love seeing pic's of your family and stayng in touch.

Unknown said...

OMG...OMG....OMG he is so dang cute, I love his spunk. They keep you young huh? Candy you are a great mommy I can tell, have fun and enjoy every minute of time you have with them. Love Ya girl Monya

Mary-Sunshine said...

This is the cutest picture ever! What a handsome boy!

Denise said...

Can't believe it has been two years all ready! Time flies, huh! Your boys are so friggin cute! See ya next week! XOXO

Lyle and Jaime said...

OK your boys are just too cute! Marla is always telling me how much she adores them. Now that I've seen pics I can see why! Super cute! Just thought I'd say hi to you guys. If you want to see our blog you have to email me at jaime44@cableone.net so I can invite you. It's private.

Jaime (Tanner's friend, if you don't remember)

Trisha said...

Got to love him!! Your boys are so adorable!