Tuesday, September 2, 2008



Dallas started walking at 11 months old so my life pretty much consists of picking up, closing doors, closing toilets, putting up the gate so he dosent go up or down the stairs and pulling my hair out. He is very busy. I think a new born is easier than a 1 year old. I would rather be up every 3 hours than every 3 min. As you can tell the kid has not mised many meals he will eat pretty much anything at anytime and if you dont shove the food in fast enough he starts to screech. Both of my boys are really good eaters. We took dally into the doctor last week for shots and his yearly exam he was 27 pounds. I really cant hold him for very long before I feel like Im getting a hernia. I love him so much

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I have been wondering if you had a blog I am so glad I found you. Your family is a dorable and your boys are studs. Glad to see things are going good. I am so sorry to hear about kamber. That just broke my heart. I am sorry for your loss. I hope you are all doing good. My blog is private so send me an email and I will send you an invite. stewmel@cox.net
Melanie Jones (Adams)

Denise said...

Welcome the the wonderful world of blogging! You did a great job, it looks good! I can't believe I remembered your blog address...I have a horrible memory! This will be a fun way to keep in touch between appointments!

Larsens said...

candi... your boys are way too cute!i love that picture of dallas!!!! holy cow i cant believe how much i miss seeing your boys... and you and bj of course! come to colorado anytime... you have a place to stay!!

Elisha said...

OK that is hilarious! He is a tank!!! I can't believe how fast he has grown. OK, so the description of you and BJ...and being married...just kills me! You guys crack me up! We need a girls night!