Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Forever Families Oh dear!

Tonight we went over to my mom and dads house to celebrate Kylies birthday. As we were driving home tonight I was thinking how much fun we had. Mindi had this GINORMOUS slip n slide that you put baby soap on and slide down it. HELL NO I did not participate! It was so fun watching the kids, B.J., Ethan, Matt, (Ethan and Jenns friend), and Dave my brother-in-law bust out down this slide. After we ate we had this pinyata and no way of holding it up, so of course you can always count on Ethan to rig something somehow. He hooked two dog leashes together and him and B.J held each side. It was so trailer trash. Half way through the pinyata my mom said "Someone spilled water or what the heck" Troy Mindi's youngest was still in his swimming suit and pee peed. His swimmer was full of water and Troy just let loose on my moms leg. After the candy went flying, Ethan went over to the pee spot and waved his hands over the spot and said" If anyone got candy in this area, it is contaminated."Oh my freakin funny.Yes the pee was cleaned up before the candy went flying. Our family has it's corks like everybodys, but man we have a ton of fun together. I'm very greatful for my family. We would do anything for eachother. I am even more greatful that we live so close together and our kids can grow up together, what a huge blessing. Spencer and Annie are not here right now, they are in Colorado and we miss them and their boys a ton. I feel it is very important to build happy memories with your imediet family and distant family as well. It has taken me a while to really appreciate my family. I thank the Lord often I was sent to my family. Below here I have put a picture of B.J.'s and my family. We love you guys!

12 comments:

Denise said...

Sounds like a great night. What a nice tribute to your families!

Mindi said...

We do have a great family. I sometimes wonder what I did to deserve such a great husband, great kids and to also have such a neat family. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

I really love that we have been able to become friends after all of these years. We have always known that we are very different from each other and now we realize that it is okay to be different. We can still love each other and how awesome is that.
I love your little family. Your boys are so fun. They fit right in at my house. Whether its yours or mine, someone is screaming. It makes for good times.
Thanks for being so accepting of me and my issues and for being such a great sister.

Tanner and Shasta said...

I was going to leave you a funy comment and now Mindi's comment has made me cry.
Ok I love that post. I can picture the entire night and everything that happened.
So this giant slip and slide.... is this the one that I was told would be at Dallas's B-day party???? The one I was all excited about? Well you guys all owe me a run on it.

The McNeil Family said...

It was fun the other night, hanging out with your family. We love hanging out with you guys and hope that you don't mind we are there. The larsen's always have us crying with laughter.

The McNeil Family said...

I forgot to tell you cute background...It looks great!

Larsens said...

ok... had to fight back the tears when i read that. no.. i am not pregnant again!! i just miss hanging out with the family. we really do miss you guys. sounds like a ton of fun. i cant wait for my boys to be closer to yours. i love that dallas and ty are so close in age... 4 months! just know that we love you guys, and wish we could spend more time together. we are here for you and the family. if you ever need anything please let us know.

Mary-Sunshine said...

I oculd not agree with you more on thw whole family thing. I am so close to my family, I don't think I could make it without them. I am glad your family is so close, because that is how we were able to meet and we do love you guys! Evelynne misses Major!

Elisha said...

How could anyone related to you and BJ NOT be hilarious! I would love to just sit around and watch! Sounds like fun! We totally missed you guys this weekend! I know you were busy working, but lets play soon!

Elisha said...

BTW, when I clicked out to get to my blog it didn't come up. Here it is again
www.ourprincessesdiaries.blogspot.com
luv ya!

Unknown said...

Okay Candi! You are too funny! I die laughing when I read your blogs because you are so honest! You tell it how it is straight up and I love it! Just wanted to say hi!

Melissa said...

Hey girl! Just thought I would say hi! Kind of funny Papa called me today and tells me there was an interesting article about Spencer in the tribune. I went to google it and well his wifes blog came up. Then I saw you had a blog... Just wanted to say HI!

Plus I also wanted to say, your posts crack me up! You are great!!!

See you in blogland! lol

Melayne said...

I just want yo guys to know how bad I miss you all so much...... I sure hope I get to see you guys soon!!!! Not sure I can make it any longer :(

I love you guys!!! Give the boys a big kiss for me :)

Mayne xoxo