Tuesday, September 2, 2008

spunky spunky Major



Major is so not graceful when he eats cornweiners. Yes we call them that. Major is a very spunky child that uses only first person when he talks for example he says, "Major is Hungy" or "Major is tired". It is quite funny to hear him talk. I know it is hard to believe but he is also very fistey. The other day I came home from work and BJ had just ran to the mailbox. Major wanted to wait at the front door with it open so that all of our cool airconditioning could cool our front porch I asked him very nicely to shut the front door, it did not happen. A few seconds later I said it again a little louder and said "Hurry Major the cold air is going out." It was like talking to a wall. Finally, I said even louder "Major, Shut the front door now!" He shut the door and walked aound the stairs so he was in my sight stuck his neck out with his hands on his hips and said in a very deep voice "Dont talk Major that way anymore." It took everything in me to not freekin laugh sooo... hard. Hey I was just proud no cuss words came out. We all know my side of the family has a small problem with cussing. It is somthing I really need to work on. Hopefully he will take BJs good example in that area. BJ is not a cusser. I am greatful for that.

2 comments:

Dana said...

SO FUNNY! Way to go mom for not cussing! LOL!!!

larsen family said...

Oh my heck I can't stop laughing! I can totally see him doing that. What a cute boy. You will laugh about that forever. I love your kids. Give them big hugs for me.
jen